Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Resistors anyone?

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
They only appear to do kits. And no 0.125w resistors. As I said before
they're rare these days and you'll need a proper electronics supplier
with the usual minimum order charge.

Farnell seem to have them (well, I only looked for 1K but...)

Yes - I'd expect most of those sort of outfits to have them. Although some
will only sell them in packs of 100.

I went through the process of buying 10 of them, got to checkout and
there was a basic shipping charge of £0.00. No handling charge.

They all seem to change their conditions daily. ;-)

--
*Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.) *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.