Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Resistors anyone?

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:51:44 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article
,
Adam Aglionby wrote:
On 11 Oct, 23:30, Chris_W wrote:
I'm trying to source a few 0.125W 1% 1K/10K resistors but can't find
them locally (Newcastle) and it looks like paying in excess of a
tenner to source them on the net (for delivery charges). Call me
tight, by all means. Can anyone help or suggest where to look
locally?

ESR in Cullercoats..

http://www.esr.co.uk/

They only appear to do kits. And no 0.125w resistors. As I said before
they're rare these days and you'll need a proper electronics supplier
with the usual minimum order charge.

Farnell seem to have them (well, I only looked for 1K but...)

I went through the process of buying 10 of them, got to checkout and
there was a basic shipping charge of £0.00. No handling charge.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org