Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Oak and cherry bedroom towers finished

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:04:30 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

You know, I was thinking about all those hundreds of pieces for these
towers. Did you just dry fit or go immediately to glue up stage with
the first panel of a particular size to ensure that all the pieces
that followed were of the correct size? I'm guessing you spent
considerable time planning all of this out.

My second observation is that you must have a pretty sizable shop
there for storing all those pieces until you got to the full assembly
stage.