Posted to alt.home.repair
Kerry L. Kerry L. is offline

Default Does anyone remember

these people, who used to post here?

1. The person who operates the repair clinic. What was their name? I have
to admit, I miss their posts. I did buy from them and highly recommend
them.

2. Gary Slusser for softeners? Just ordered & received a softener from him.
Gosh what a knowledgeable guy! Again, another one who I miss their posts,
although he posts in his forums. Highly recommended, saved me about a
grand.

3. Speedy Jim. What happened to him, does anyone see him posting elsewhere?

4. Tom something or other. I believe this guy was an engineer.

5. Arty the tile guy. What a hoot! Although some have other names for him.

6. Joseph Meehan (?) from Columbus Oh.... I think that was his last name.

I see Rico & Ed are still around. That alt.building construction is kinda
lonely over there. What happened to Lyle & Matt? I know the one person
passed away who used to post over there, can't remember his name.

It's been some years since I visited this place. Not much in the way of
flames now! LOL