Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default Sumsung monitor intermittent startup

"Al Moodie" wrote in message
Hi,

Samsung 931B LCD Monitor

Monitor and computer are switched off overnight.
In the morning I switch on the monitor and computer
The monitor switch button glows blue
Display flickers on and off maybe 5 or six times then dies and monitor
switch light dies also
I turn the switch off then on again, and experience the same result
After I have gone through this procedure maybe 6 or 7 times the
display eventually stays on
No problems with display until the next morning when I have to repeat
the whole process again to get the display running.

Is this repairable. How do I open the case?

Al Moodie

You can open any case with a BIG HAMMER!!
this will also permenantly fix you LCD monitor for good; it will never work
again.

Problem solved.