Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Some of my recent pens - 2424-copyreduced.jpg

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:30:05 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Very nice! On the white acrylic pen, did you make the gold band too?

No, that was part of the kit. So far I haven't strayed to far from
just what the kits provide. That particular kit is the Broadwell
Nouveau Sceptre.

I have done a few pens and like you pretty much stick with the kit parts. I
did run across a bunch of snake wood ant a cheap price and that makes a
beautiful pen than needs absolutely no finish, treat and polish like an
acrilic. V E R Y dense wood.