Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Some of my recent pens - 2424-copyreduced.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Some of my recent pens - 2424-copyreduced.jpg-2424-copyreduced-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message

Very nice! On the white acrylic pen, did you make the gold band too?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:32:17 -0400, wrote:

Good job.. they look well fitted and finished..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:30:05 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Very nice! On the white acrylic pen, did you make the gold band too?

No, that was part of the kit. So far I haven't strayed to far from
just what the kits provide. That particular kit is the Broadwell
Nouveau Sceptre.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:44:20 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:32:17 -0400, wrote:

Good job.. they look well fitted and finished..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks, Mac.
Did my second craft fair this past weekend. Did almost 300 in sales
(counting what my wife traded for jewelry) =0)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:30:05 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Very nice! On the white acrylic pen, did you make the gold band too?

No, that was part of the kit. So far I haven't strayed to far from
just what the kits provide. That particular kit is the Broadwell
Nouveau Sceptre.

I have done a few pens and like you pretty much stick with the kit parts. I
did run across a bunch of snake wood ant a cheap price and that makes a
beautiful pen than needs absolutely no finish, treat and polish like an
acrilic. V E R Y dense wood.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Those look great..! I'll second Mac's comments I especially like the wavy
line black one. I've made the kit third from the left. Didn't like it too
much. The center ring just didn't look right to me. The center ring on the
black one fits perfect. Like that pen.. Nice work..!