Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A Home Of Tolerance

SALY wrote:
Media speculation since the horrific terrorist attacks on America has
pointed the finger at Muslims and the Arab world, and that has meant
ordinary citizens of the US and other Western countries becoming easy
prey for anti-faith hooligans. Shame. Sadly, the latest horror to hit
the US looks to have been caused by people of Middle Eastern origin,
bearing Muslim names. Again, shame. This fuels more hatred for a
religion and a people who have nothing to do with these events. This
is why I want to explain some basic facts about this noble way we call
Islam, before, God forbid, another disaster occurs - next time
probably aimed at Muslims.

[snip apolgetics]

It doesn't matter what the Koran says. The only thing that counts is what
the Koran MEANS. What it means is not open to individual interpretation but
instead is defined by the sages who make its study their life's work.

While there are divisions amongst the wise men of the different
interpretations, they all agree that entry into the promised land is EARNED
by the propagation of the faith. The easiest way to earn entry into paradise
is by killing - or at least oppressing - a non-believer.