Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Bedroom Arts & Crafts Towers Finished

wrote in message

Very nicely done, Leon. Nice indeed.

Thank you Robert.

And like "r" said, you are making some of us look a little bad.

Well they are not perfect but I like the over all effect. ;~) I like all
the shadow lines.

Please tell me that was for a client, and not for you. I always tell
Kathy it is cheaper to go to a good furniture store!

OK, they are for a client. NOT! Sorry, they are for us.

And I must say... I don't think there is anyone that has put their
Domino to more frequent or good use. When you use it like you do, the
price of the tool seems very affordable.

If nothing else it has paid for it self in saved time. And I don't hesitate
used a mortise and loose tennon any more.

Once again, nice work.

Thank you again rovert, I appreciate your kind words.

P.S.: If this is in your house, be kind to your friends (not Swing -
he can defend himself in these matters! ;^) ) and don't tell their
respective significant others you made the towers yourself. I can see
potential problems for many, many weekends for other woodworkers!

I have to tell them and my neighbors, thay are my customer base. LOL.