Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bedroom Arts & Crafts Towers Finished

evodawg wrote in
:

Leon wrote:

I posted the finished bedroom towers on a.b.p.w.

362 seperate pieces of wood including 136 floating tennons. Where
floating tennons were not used stub tennons and slots were cut to
connect all other pieces and for the frames of the drawer fronts.
door fronts, and side panels.

No screws except to attach the slides, drawer fronts and handles,
door hinges and latches, and to attach the bottom feet to the main
cabinet.

Not to be a pain in the ass but could someone post these pics on
something like "photobucket" or something similar. I can't get abpw
through my server.
Thanks

Have a look he
http://www.usenet-
replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html

It was the first result on Google for
"alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking". You may find other sites you like
better.

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking