Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Oak and cherry bedroom towers finished

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
Looks good Leon. I trust you didn't lose any parts.

Thank you.

You know, through the years I have learned that when doing production and
making a bunch of parts, you make a few extra just in case. I still have
the extras, nothing came out incorrectly, no mistakes...... UNTIL I was
cutting out the friggen "rectangle back panels? I was hoping to get all 6
out of a sheet of plywood and have some left over. I screwed up 3 of the 6.
It was a good thing I had a full sheet to start with.