Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Oak and cherry bedroom towers finished

" wrote in message
news
Leon wrote:
I finished the towers today, many of you wanted me to post the pictures
when I was done with them. I had a 30 minute break in the rain just as I
finished attaching the back panels and was able to wheel them outside the
garage for the "photo shoot"

Mostly 1/4 sawn white and red oak and 1/4 sawn white oak panels. The
small highlights on each door and on the fronts of the drawer handles is
cherry.

3 coats of Lawrence McFadden Gel varnish.

From here I will start ironing out the details for the bed head and foot
boards and under bed storage. After that is done I'll build a light
bridge to connect the towers. I felt that the light bridge should wait
until I know for certain how the bed is going to fit between the towers.

Beautiful, Leon.

Thank you

How do you intend to finish them?

3 coats of Red paint! ;!)

In case you missed it, I put on 3 coats of LMF gel varnish.