Posted to alt.home.repair
stan stan is offline

Default Generator wiring options

On Oct 12, 12:31*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Yep. $150 for a 6x6 inch bit of sheet metal with a couple of holes.

My view is: If the power company wants their linemen protected from
backfeed, they should provide the interlocks.- Hide quoted text -

..
During storm damage conditions it may or may not be possible for power
company staff to install temporary short circuits on downed lines.

With an attitude like that no wonder there are problems in society!

If I want to sneeze in your face I should have every right to do so!
I'll shoot my gun off anywhere I want; passing motorist and
pedestrians should install metal plate armour in their vehicles and
wear bullet proof clothing.
If want to I'll **** in any river, pond, water supply, swimming pool;
to hell with the fish or health of other humans!
Fireworks? Sure fire them off anywhere you want; who cares about grass
fires or someone else's property.
If I want to drive 100 mph in a school or pedestrian zone I'll do so.
Sex. Yes anywhere any time with anyone; and ignore catching (or
transmitting) AIDS or other STDs!
Vaccinations. Don't bother to sterilise his/her arm; just stick in the
needle!
Boating? If I want to cut across the bow of another
boat .............................. THEY should avoid
me ................ Oops: CRASH!!!!! ......... HEEEELP! Hey can anyone
lend me a life jacket .................... !.