Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Bosch Dishwasher won't fill

"bettynugs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings all. My 7 year old Bosch SHU3035UC/UC12 stopped filling with
water the other day. It powers through all the cycles and SOUNDS like its
working, but when I open the door mid-cylce, no water... It drains fine
though. I disconnected the hose from the dishwasher to verify that water
is coming out of the hose and no kinks are present. Not sure what to try
at this point. No issues with the unit in the past 5 years (came with the
house we bought...)

Any suggestions other than calling a repair person? -betty

I think you need to call for service. If you can verify that the water to
the machine is on and flowing, beyond that it could be a fill solenoid or
any number of things that would be hard to diagnose. There may also be a
strainer in the fill line, which could be clogged. If you do check for it,
kill the power to the machine first.