Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Resistors anyone?

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:06:32 +0100, wrote:

I'm trying to source a few 0.125W 1% 1K/10K resistors but can't

find
them locally (Newcastle)

As has been said 0.125W is rare these days you'll find 0.4W in the
same sized package though if the physical size is a restriction. MR40
I think (I was looking at resistor sizes/powers the other day). Have
a look at Rapid Electronics but you'll have to buy 100 for around a
couple of quid, don't know what their delivery charges are like.

Maplins?

They're in Gateshead (Metro Centre).

Near the Metro Centre, they are actually in a small retail park that
you have to approach in the one way system from a single direction.
Get it wrong and you have to start again and again... I was almost
tempted to park on the grass behind the store a while back as I could
see it but could I get to it.

--
Cheers
Dave.