Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default SketchUp Workbench3

"Swingman" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
2 pdf files attaches.

There you go ... besides now having a 3d model upon which to base your
project, and present it if necessary, you have learned something about
design in the process by having to think about "design", and, by having
already put the various parts together, you've learned how to best
"execute" that design when you go into the shop.

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Karl, You are absolutely right! In this case, I got "close enough" to my
design
to realize I need to keep thinking about it (and it's application).
As you suggest, it's practically like I already built it. And, as you also
suggested,
a lot of the right questions were brought up in the process. I'm sold! : )

Bill