Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sendtojosh@gmail.com is offline

Default bathroom fan not responding to a switch

On Oct 11, 6:06*pm, BQ340 wrote:
wrote:
Thanks everybody for the help with my flex conduit issues. *The piece
of string to measure the flex worked great. I have no idea what kind
of connectors I used...some homedept special emt?-rigid "squeeze"
connector and then a squeeze connector into the junction box. *Worked
great.

http://www.homedepot.com/Bath-Bath-F...r5Zaq7gZ1z136d...

Now I've wired everything back up and only have one problem...the fan
I just installed wont turn off. *It runs just fine...any ideas why the
switch for it wouldn't work?

thnks

Not enough info, is there just a switch loop feeding the fan? How many
wires did you have to disconnect?

MikeB

only 2 wires for the fan...a black and a white.

the conduit i moved had a blue, green, orange, black, and white wires.