Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default SketchUp Workbench3

"Bill" wrote in message
2 pdf files attaches.

Thanks,
Bill

3

Very good! I see components. Did you do the shelf like this? See
attached.

I drew a 3/8 x 3/4 rectanggle on the back edge of the side, and pushed it
the desired length to form the dado. Made the side into a component, copied
it to form another side and used flip along on the copied side to make the
second side a mirror image.

Drew a rectangle inside the 2 dados on both sides and them pushed the
rectangle the length of the dado and made it a component.

Thee pulled the parts apart.

The program is great, ain't it. ;!)

I am an old AutoCAD user is it often shocks me that Sketchup needs so few
tools and commands to accomplish so much.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Stopped dado.pdf (127.5 KB, 50 views)