CW

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

You were told correctly and you are right in getting the best tool for the
job.

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...
Yes, CW, I've got plenty of Snap On tools. I see Greg is babbling again
about me "professing" to have been a mechanic. That's the case.
Extensions are as rough as the screwdriver shank that I was told isn't
as good as a "real" burnisher, due in part to it's roughness. Sounds
like Greg has his own ideas about what makes for a suitable substitute.

If any other poster says "A", and Gregg says "B", who do you think I'll
listen to?

Besides we've concluded I'll get a "real" burnisher...

I'm all for letting this thread die, BTW..

dave

CW wrote:
So who's the mechanic?

"Groggy" wrote in message
s.com...

"CW" wrote in message ...

Buy several. You'd be surprised how handy they are. Ground to size
(diameter) to within .0002. Great for mesuring.

Anyone who professes to be, or have been, a mechanic must have a dozen
suitable extension bars,