Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Sketchup Question

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 08:22:56 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

Instead of arguing that there's nothing wrong with your settings/
system, when _everybody_ is telling you there is, learn from this
experience. People aren't kicking your cage for no reason. Most are
just pointing something out and helping you.

It was mostly my fault, you have to give Jack some leeway here. He was
so caught up in our 'discussion' that it was impossible for him see
past the invectives to comprehend the comments about time posting.

Of course, having the troll-like nature that I do, I took advantage of
his anger and pushed his buttons some more, additionally clouding the
issue.