Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Rockwell planer, any comments on this beast 13x6

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 00:21:55 -0500, Ignoramus19678
wrote:

This is a Rockwell 13x6 planer. The motor is 3 HP Baldor single phase.

When I bought it for $20, it was in parts. When I agreed to buy it, I
did not even realize that it was a planer. At first, I thought I was
buying a pile of worthless metal parts plus a 3 HP single phase motor.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...3-by-6-Planer/

You confused me there. Until I was the pictures, I assumed that you were
talking about a 13 foot by 6 foot metal planer, not a 13inch by 6 inch wood
thicknesser...

Mark Rand
RTFM