Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketchup Question

Jack Stein wrote:

I think you nailed it. I have mine turned off, because I don't want
windows adjusting my clock. I turned it off because it was fussing with
the time changes on the wrong dates. When they changed the dates, I
found a fix and installed the patch. Then one fine day I had to
reinstall windows and lost the fix. I never bothered to find the patch,
and re fix it, instead, I just turned off the auto time change crap. My
clocks are all correct though, and the time stamps on my messages I send
show correctly here, and the times showing on your messages are showing
correctly here. I guess because I don't have windows automagically
screwing with the times:-)

Jack,

Been a while, but IIRC, the time stamp is made by(function)a system call
to the OS and no amount of futzing above that level in Windows is going
to solve the underlying DST problem. BTDT. If you reapply the patch that
should fix the problem. Try the below:

http://www.intelliadmin.com/DaylightSavingFix.exe

--
www.e-woodshop.net