Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default A good day, metal related.

Had a good day today. Uncle wasn't sick anymore so he came over to help drywall the
machine room out in the garage. We sure wouldn't earn a living doing this. We are way
too slow. Having the machines in the way doesn't add to our speed.

I have 2 1/2 sheets to go, I can start putting devices in most of the utility boxes, and
after a nailer over head get put in, I have a room that can be heated with my lathe and
bridgeport inside.

Snowed today, didn't stick, supposed to snow again tonight but be sunny tomorrow. I'll
head over to homedespot at get the three sheets in the morning, weather permitting.

The main project for this winter which may take years is to build a RG&G .22 cal Gatling
gun. http://www.gatlingguns.net/

I'm sure there will be a lot of side projects such as a collet closer for the lathe for
starts.

If Bruce is paying attention, who makes a decent set back thermostat for an electric
baseboard heater?

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller