Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT ? Foul odor emanating from my car air conditioner

If the tube is some what rigid, use a shopvac. Maybe vacuum
the clog out.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

In case that doesn't mean anything to you, what he is
referring to is a
little tube that comes out to daylight somewhere to the rear
of the
right front wheel well. If you are lucky, applying
compressed air to it
will result in all the stagnant water flowing out. Note that
'out' may
be the carpet of the front passenger seat, so lay some old
towels out
first. DAMHIKT.

Hey, it ain't too different from a fubar'd dishwasher or
washing machine
drain, and we talk about those all the time on here.

--
aem sends...