Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Personal bedroom project

Drawer handles, oak with cherry fronts and a handle setting on a drawer
waithing for the finish to dry. I made too many for the monent but wish I
had made about 10 more for the rest of the project.

I printed 10 templates from Sketchup, cut them out, and glued them on to
the blanks. Then sanded down to the curve on the template with a 12" disk
sander and finally finish sanded with a ROS held upside down with me holding
both the sander and cherry handle blank.

Attached Thumbnails
Personal bedroom project-dscf0001-large-jpg  Personal bedroom project-dscf0002-large-jpg