Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Russ Stanton Russ Stanton is offline

Default Opinions on Nova DVR XP

The local Woodcraft has a $500.00 off sale on the Nova DVR XP. I asked a few
questions on a prior post but would like to get various opinions on this
lathe. The primary use would be turning of bowls, platters and vases. I
currently have a Jet Mini I would likely keep that for pens and/or for a
Beale triple buffing set up.

Anything in particular I should know about on the Nova.

Any rumors about the financial health of the parent company? When I see a
sale like this I sometimes think they are gettiung rid of them before the
company goes under or before they bring out a new model.

TIA
Russ