Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
TTman TTman is offline

Default 2016 Olympics...

"PeterD" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:28:18 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Thank goodness, we ducked another massive load of taxes on the public,
especially those in the Chicago area... I hate to think how many
billions of tax payer dollars would have gone towards that effort,
just to *try* to make O-what's his name look good...

We know all about that in the UK... count yourself lucky u didn't win...
we're billions down They're talking of making a temporary building for
something, at a cost of £17 million, then bulldozing it after the olympics.
Utter madness
Poor Rio..... well they will be by 2017