Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default 2016 Olympics...

2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

No Gold for Obama..The Ego has Landed..Declared to be Bush's Fault
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:58:14 +0100, ian field wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

Yeah, but nowadays they call themselves "gangstas." ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"ian field" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

No, they recently moved to washington dc.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:28:18 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Thank goodness, we ducked another massive load of taxes on the public,
especially those in the Chicago area... I hate to think how many
billions of tax payer dollars would have gone towards that effort,
just to *try* to make O-what's his name look good...

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

ian field wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

The PC term is 'Community Organizer'.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

I sorta think obama was trying to set himself up for when he looses the
election in 2012. He could have funneled a ton of money to his friends.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Thank goodness, we ducked another massive load of taxes on the public,
especially those in the Chicago area... I hate to think how many
billions of tax payer dollars would have gone towards that effort,
just to *try* to make O-what's his name look good...

We know all about that in the UK... count yourself lucky u didn't win...
we're billions down They're talking of making a temporary building for
something, at a cost of £17 million, then bulldozing it after the olympics.
Utter madness
Poor Rio..... well they will be by 2017

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:52:32 -0500, Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in

2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

I sorta think obama was trying to set himself up for when he looses the
election in 2012. He could have funneled a ton of money to his friends.

http://images.ocregister.com/newsima...ek0v221_lg.jpg

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,uk.misc

Default England's Olympic SHAME

TTman wrote:
We know all about that in the UK... count yourself lucky u didn't win...
we're billions down They're talking of making a temporary building for
something, at a cost of £17 million, then bulldozing it after the olympics.
Utter madness
Poor Rio..... well they will be by 2017

Bang on!

I'm in England, and disgusted that "we" (not I) "won" the Olympics.

No-one asked me.

It's just international posturing. ("Nerr! We beat you! We won it!")

I'm outraged I wasn't asked.

All the homeless people; all those with serious and terminal illnesses
refused treatment because the local health authorities don't have
sufficient budget to fund their treatments: They'll DIE and SUFFER
because of this.

Someone decided for me.

But WE GOT (TO PAY ***BILLIONS***) FOR THE OLYMPICS!

My opinion on the importance of sport is irrelevant.

It's ****ing sickening.

My government's job is not to consider the opinions or the welfare
of me.

What's worse is that probably the majority of the football-watching
hoi-polloi here are glad and proud of what their government has won
"for" them, for once.

But because I consider sport and international posturing futile and
harmful, I shall not be heard.

What a waste. How transparently futile and self-seeking.

Martin
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

ian field wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

....since the "roaring" 1920's.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:15:00 -0700, Rich Grise wrote:

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:58:14 +0100, ian field wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...yo-eliminated-

bid-2016-olympics-29288

Does Chicago still have lots of gangsters?

Yeah, but nowadays they call themselves "gangstas." ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

No - they call themselves "politicians"

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

No Gold for Obama..The Ego has Landed..Declared to be Bush's Fault

It doesn't matter anyway..... the world will end in 2012.
God save our souls!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Don Don is offline

Shaun wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
2016 Olympics...

http://www.jocklife.net/news/olympic...olympics-29288

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

No Gold for Obama..The Ego has Landed..Declared to be Bush's Fault

It doesn't matter anyway..... the world will end in 2012.
God save our souls!

its xenophobia

http://intransit.blogs.nytimes.com/2...trol-to-blame/