Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Artist or Engineer

"Bill" wrote in message

I added "materials" today... light wood finish. Neat-o! Later I went to
it's "3-D Warehouse" to see if there
was a vise.... Let's just say lots of folks got there before me. Pretty
cool.

http://sketchup.google.com if you haven't tried it yet. Start by watching
some tutorials. It's a cools video game...I haven't yet figured out how
to position the chair I downloaded (it's seems to want to live at the
origin)

Typically when you download a file it simply follows your cursor around
until you click some where on the screen, then you can move it to where ever
you want. If it seems to want to be some where in particular it could be
that it has a Google Earth location. That may want to place it in a
specific location. I'm guessing here. Try down loading something else.