Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Painting osb inside garage

stryped wrote:
If I am paintign osb walls, which would be better in a shop/garage,
semi gloss or gloss white. I want to reflect alot of light but still
look good.

Generally, one isn't going to reflect more than the other; the exception is
if you can see the reflection of the light source on the wall and that is
neither going to happen very often nor will it increase the level of light
noticeably.

Glossy is easier - marginally - to clean than semi-gloss. Neither are going
to look great on OSB unless you first do a *LOT* of work with fillers and/or
primers to make the OSB smooth. The best looking sheen for OSB IMO would be
flat but it is hard to clean so I'd use semi-gloss.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...