Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Personal bedroom project

Leon wrote:
Unfortunately the room is small. There I said it. LOL. My wife and I
bought this house after only seeing the blue prints and it was going to be
our starter home, 29 years ago. 16 years later it was paid for and I had
remodeled and doubled the size of the kitchen. It's hard to consider making
house payments again after not making any for the last 12 years. Still we

Well, I'd rather have a small bedroom and big wallet any day, so more
power to you. Wish my place was paid off! Will you use these as the
main dressers too? If you don't have much else in there, the size isn't
that big of thing. All you need is a clear path to the 'throne room' at
0:dark-thirty!

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller