Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Personal bedroom project

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
news
thosLeon wrote:
A couple of other points, the openings on the middle on one side of each
tower will face the bed. the idea is to hide from view the clock radio,
magazines, books, etc that normally clutter the bed side tables. ;!)

Also noticed the attached PDF file of the concept.

Those will be stellar Leon. Can't wait to see the bed too, and everything
in place.

I hope the room in the drawing is undersized though - it looks awfully
crowded in there!

Thank you Kevin.

Unfortunately the room is small. There I said it. LOL. My wife and I
bought this house after only seeing the blue prints and it was going to be
our starter home, 29 years ago. 16 years later it was paid for and I had
remodeled and doubled the size of the kitchen. It's hard to consider making
house payments again after not making any for the last 12 years. Still we
think that one day we will move into a bigger home. Unfortunately larger
homes do not have the storage that this very modest sized house has.
Anyway, the bed will not be much larger than the present one and the towers
have about the same foot print. Our house does however have 10' ceilings
and I like to utilize that unused space.