Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default What to use to paint metal black?

robb wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
I used indelible marker on my kitchen wall once, for a

particularly
important message to my husband....I had painted the kitchen

myself
with Ben Moore alkyd semi-gloss. Hubby was able to remove

all
traces of the marker and left no scratches )

What was the message (if it can be relayed on a family-oriented

newsgroup)?
The mind reels.

my guess ...

For the F'n last time ...
put the lid down and
clean this F'n indelible pen off this F'n wall and
don't leave any F'n scratches on my F'n fine BM paint job 8^O.

and for an On-Topic question ..

What magic was used to remove the indelible ink from wall with no
scratches ?

robb

No profanity in the message....just a notice of something I had
previously informed him of and he claimed that I had not. Much too long
a story to put on n.g. He used a green 3M pad, of all things. Don't
remember whether he used dish soap or Windex. I was rather sorry that
it all came off, as the issue was (and is) important.

I will never use latex paint in a kitchen or bath again. Ben Moore is
my brand, and will have new residence soon to try it again ) Alone.