Rob Stokes

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

I didn't read the dare, and don't intend to. It's all white noise.

I broke a drill bit today....it was a pilot bit for a drill/countersink
combo. Serves me right for not "cleaning" it as I was running the pilot hole
in the pine hutch I'm building. why does this matter? This is the first
"thing" I've built since packing up the shop almost a year and a half ago.
It's been so long, woodworking almost feel foreign...almost, but not quite.
I'm learning it's like a bike...it's all coming back to me.

I did manage to remember the first law of woodworking though...."Never build
a project for which you have all the right tools". I'm now the proud owner
of a 1/2" round over bit (I'm sure I had one, but can't find it after the
move) from Lee Valley.... SWMBO's remembering how to shake her head.

BTW...you're not tanked g!

Rob

--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message
7.53...
On 19 Nov 2003, Rob Stokes spake unto rec.woodworking:

Scott:

I know BAD get's "into it" with several, but I also have learned to
appreciate his on-topic posts. I can't remember much about your on-topic
posting. Care to remind me before I make the "tank/don't tank" decision?

I will readily confess that the last few days have seen an orgy of
BAD bashing. And I will also confess to offering smartass remarks in

about
a 3:1 ratio with useful advice. But I do indeed help when I have

something
to offer.

For sheer volume of posts, BAD has no peers. Consider the numbers,
look at the chaff:wheat proportions, and then explain why he shouldn't

take
me up on the dare!

Scott