Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My Recent Project...

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:00460d00$0$9143
:

More instant gratification, everybody is in the "hurry up and wait"
mode.

Exactly. We're weirdos here, as we actually like the building process.

It was only a 4x8 layout.

The panel was one of those "If you can't dazzle them with brillance,
baffle them with bull****" items.

Lew

You mean something like building a box with random blinking lights that
the throttles plug in to and telling everyone "it makes the layout run
better" might actually work? It would... um... reduce the ringing
induced by solar radiation by filtering 103.3840 hZ signals.

lol

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking