Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Larry Jacquesoff

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:17:31 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:19:35 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:36:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

OK, the deed is done. I got him to cough up a whopping $220 for the
aged beastie. He smeared some wheel bearing grease onto the outer
bearings (only!) and drove off happy.

Sigh...good for you!

If you find another one...keep me in mind.

There's one in Sacto right now. Craigslist is your friend.

Thanks! I emailed the guy.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1359243487.html is another
one...that is NOT going to sell any time soon.

LOL...folks selling are desperate..folks with enough money to spend are
being damned picky on what they will buy.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.