Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT movie on computer

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:23:40 -0400, the infamous Bob Engelhardt
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Time for a fresh cuppa joe and a Netflix movie on my computer.

Is that a downloaded movie or DVD? If downloaded, how's the
resolution/definition? Hoe many MB?

Live streaming. Beaucoup effin' MBs, brother.
The vast majority have a very good resolution, but a few are
compressed way too far. I'm very happy overall.

Then again, I don't watch TV and have never even watched more than a
minute's worth of HDTV (Circuit City twice), so my opinion might be
found wanting.

-- George Bernard Shaw