Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ping Larry Jacquesoff

Damn, I just saw the full title for the first time.
Guajalote Gunner's gonna get it!

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 11:53:33 -0700, the infamous Larry Jaques
scrawled the following:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 10:04:14 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

Did you read my post about your welder?

Yes, just moments ago.

If the guy coming over doesnt buy it...let me know and perhaps we can
work out some kind of deal.

OK, will do. He cleared 4" of snow off the hood of his truck this
morning and did a tuneup on it, then called me at 11:15 to say that
he'd be coming right down (2-2.5 hours on a good day from Crescent,
OR.)

I think he has a mind to buy it, don't you? We'll see, though.
I expected him to arrive before 11, and it's only drizzling here.
sigh

Time for a fresh cuppa joe and a Netflix movie on my computer. Ta!

OK, the deed is done. I got him to cough up a whopping $220 for the
aged beastie. He smeared some wheel bearing grease onto the outer
bearings (only!) and drove off happy.

-- George Bernard Shaw