Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What to use to paint metal black?

mm wrote:

But that's not so. I do probably have the paint, but I have to find
it among all the other paint. And the borders are curved. I have to
find newspaper, tape, drive a block away where the overspray won't get
on my meighbor's anything, mask it and spray it. I know myself. I'm
not feeling great and I'm not going to do it unless the marker would
make it harder to paint later, when it doesn't look good but hasn't
come off entirely.

So remove the thing that needs paint and decamp to your living room where
you can spray the item to your heart's content. No masking, no neighbor, no
hunting for paint - except in the Rustoleum aisle at Home Depot.