Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default My Recent Project...

Puckdropper wrote:
Here's a thread for those who just want to talk about their most recent
woodworking project. There's only two guidelines: It must be a
woodworking project and recent means the saw dust is still fresh.

My recent project is benchwork for my model railroad. The basic frame went
together quickly, but the legs are taking some time. Nothing really
special about thier construction, it's just two 1x2s glued together for
stability and cut/sanded/trimmed smooth.

Puckdropper

Mine is the Rockler queen size Murphy bed with a two foot wide bookcase
on each side. I've rough cut all the material and need to edge band,
apply finish, add hardware and assemble. Then there's the matter of a
mattress which doesn't appear to be an inexpensive proposition.

- Doug