Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Craigslist pipeline welder

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 18:55:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:01:48 -0700, the infamous "azotic"
scrawled the following:

Is this a good deal ?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/1404924594.html

Maybe. I just failed to sell the old frozen Lincoon SAE-300
for $299. A guy who saw the ad and didn't bid is coming over tomorrow
to see it, though. I'd like to get at least $200 out of it, but I'll
settle for scrap price if needed. sigh

Bids?

Crap~ Is that thing still unsold? Know anyone coming down to
California that can haul it? Ill swap you something worth more than you
are asking for it, and help with some gas money.

Gunner, who's Miller Trailblazer 55G is being rebuilt

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.