Rob Stokes

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

Scott:

I know BAD get's "into it" with several, but I also have learned to
appreciate his on-topic posts. I can't remember much about your on-topic
posting. Care to remind me before I make the "tank/don't tank" decision?

Rob

--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message
7.53...
snipped

Sorry, Dave. It's your diarrhea of the mouth, in conjunction with
constipation of the brain, that's at the heart of the issue.

It's only for two weeks. Can't even bear the thought of it, can you?

snipped