Scott Cramer

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

On 19 Nov 2003, Bay Area Dave spake unto rec.woodworking:

Scott, you never cease to amaze me with your venom. Have you tried
therapy to deal with your anger? I feel a limerick about to be born...

There once was a crackpot named Scott
Who wasn't as smart as he thought
For always he demeaned others
Knew not the meaning of "brothers"
Will his vitriol ever stop?

Uh, Dave, that link goes back to June, when you were flapping your
gums about things of which you knew even less than you do now. There's no
vitriol there, just a bit of pointed humor.

Here's a dare for you. I dare you to post no more than three times a
day for two weeks. I guarantee that if you put a bit more thought into
your posts, actually THINKING about your questions a bit before flooding
the NG with them, you would see far fewer responses of an insulting nature.
It is the incessant chatter, pointless blather, and useless responses to
countless threads that fuels my desire to dope-slap you all the time.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Think you can do it? Three times a day, for two weeks. Shut your
yap and listen instead of reporting every stupid goddamn thing you do all
day long. The only responses you'll get from me will be of a serious,
helpful nature. For two weeks, at least.

Scott