Bay Area Dave

Default Scraper?? I don't need to BUY no stinkin' scraper

I only plonked about 8 guys, and 7 of them have been unplonked.
Whenever someone uses the phrase "he's claimed to" that's tantamount to
saying that I am lying. I don't ever lie. You may disagree with me,
may not like me, but I was brought up to be totally honest and truthful.

Even Cramer is visible now...

dave

Upscale wrote:

If he plonked as many people as he's claimed to, he wouldn't have anyone
left to talk to. That would spell death knell for his personality.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
y.com...

In article , Bay Area

Dave wrote:

You and Casey got Know-it-all Miller dead to rights. "Pushrod" has
NEVER been the slang form of lifter. Besides which, OHC engines have NO
pushrods; only lifters.

After further review... I stand corrected. But hey Dave, I thought you

plonked

me?