Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMC GMC is offline

Default sink revival / restoration

I am the lucky owner of a Franke Stainless sink, the sink has been quite
badly scratched in places by the previous owner - it looks like
something like a blunt kitchen knife has been used to scrape it. I have
used a S/S cleaner (mild cutting paste by the look and feel of it) and
it has made a nice job of the good parts of the sink but the deeper
scratches just wont shift, it is bearable but i would prefer to remove
them if its possible. Is there a product that I can use that will buff
out the scratches without causing extra damage? I was thinking of a more
aggressive cutting paste? Does anyone have any ideas / links to wonder
products etc???

TIA