Posted to alt.home.repair
Shy Picker Shy Picker is offline

Default Sound proofing a room

On Sep 30, 4:40*pm, E Z Peaces wrote:
hibb wrote:
In addition to the bedroom I will be remodeling that I mentioned in
another thread, I am also going to remodel another room to use as a
small recording studio.

What's the best process and materials to sound proof the room? Any
good web sites out there that explains how to do it?

I will also post on a couple of the recording newsgroups too.

Thanks, David

Green Glue. *You use two layers of drywall with a bead of Green Glue
between. *It dampens vibrations. *I don't think there's another product
like it.

Interesting. I will have to learn more about that.