Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default How to make quarter rounds and to make a diagonal cut with common tools?

Elrond Hubbard wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in news:0K-
:

snip of unadulderated speculative BS)

I have no idea whether this will work.

It will work quite well if you are hoping to make a visit to the
emergency room with a PVC/wood stake through your liver.

Yet, again, your screamingly obvious absence of good sense or
experience fails to prevent you from posting.

Heh! I bet you've never made a circular cut out on a table saw.

And I have a great deal of common sense; I figured out, on my own, that one
should not drink the pickle juice until all the pickles are gone. This
prevents being hit in the eye by a pickle. (Except for pickle slices of
course. No hazard there.)

Bet you didn't know that!