Posted to rec.woodworking
Luigi Zanasi Luigi Zanasi is offline

Default Shop Guest

On Sep 29, 5:55*pm, notbob wrote:
On 2009-09-29, HeyBub wrote:

Agreed. In my rendition, the rats carried infected fleas. In your
possibility, I guess the humans carried the infected fleas.

Not too bright, are you.

Bubba is just up to his usual tricks of spreading half-truths &
misinformation about health issues.

If one bothers to read up on the black death or the plague, one
quickly finds out that the European Yersinia pestis epidemic probably
originated from rat fleas that spread to humans. However, it is not
only carried by fleas, but the infection also has pulmonary and blood
infection versions. The rapid spread in Europe was not only the flea
version, but also the pulmonary version where individuals could get
infected from droplets emitted from infected people coughing and
spitting.

Luigi