Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Now, honestly ..........

Phisherman wrote:

There is no subtitute for a sturdy ladder. Anything else is asking
for trip to medical. Every homeowner should own a few sizes. Yeah,
I'm guilty of using a chair instead of a step stool, never a 5-gallon
bucket.

Yup, what he said. We have a step-stool in the house, a little folding step
ladder in the garage, a folding fiberglass ladder and one of those gee-whiz
folding aluminum extension ladders similar to the Little Giant--I use them
all. The day when a trip to the hospital was no big deal because I might
meet a cute nurse is no longer an option. I still meet cute nurses when I
go to the hospital, but now they call me "Sir" and ask if I can remember all
my medications.