Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Tree Advice

cshenk wrote:
Hey, with all our collective knowledge, perhaps one of us knows a bit
on trees?

I'd like something that grows about 20-30 ft, and is hardy and stable
in wind storms. I take that to mean slow growing and deep rooted. Apple
maybe? Area is Norfolk, Virginia for growing specs.

Most oaks, sugar, red & silver maple, ash, hickory, sycamore, long leaf
pine. All too big for you; OTOH, they grow slowly. Red cedar is wind
resistant, size OK? Dogwood and holly too. Redbud would work.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...